December 2018 Mixtape
With the start of December, our mixtape takes on a wintery feel. We start you off with a bit of soulful jazz from Idris Ackmoor and Unknown Mortal Orchestra before turning you over to some indie courtesy of Richard Swift and Toledo.
The mix starts to get more dancy (as it always does) with the new Waajeed single, “Strength.” That’s followed by new singles from aiwake, SASSY 009, and Rambo. We finish the mixtape with an oldie, but goodie (and one of my all time favorites), “Sunday” by HNNY.
Learn more about each artist by clicking on the track title in the playlist below. The Monthly Mixtape is now available on iTunes. You can also download the whole mix by right clicking on the title of the Mixtape and selecting “Save As…”
…or just stream the mix below:
TNLF 2018 December Mixtape
The New LoFi monthly mixtape is an hour-long mix covering all of the music posted to the blog last month. Want to be cooler than all your friends with the latest tracks from artists you’ve never heard of? This is the mix you need to listen to.
- Idris Ackamoor & The Pyramids – Message To My People (00:00)
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra – Hunnybee (02:34)
- Richard Swift – Broken Finger Blues (06:44)
- TOLEDO – Bath (10:52)
- The Orielles – It Makes You Forget (Itgehane) Peggy Gou Re-Work (14:32)
- Cherry Glazerr – Daddi (18:31)
- Waajeed – Strength (21:37)
- SASSY 009 – Pretty baby (28:29)
- Tame Impala – Nangs (Rambo Remix) (32:12)
- Rambo – Prolly Neva (00:00)
- aiwake – Palm City (41:34)
- Fat Freddy’s Drop – Trickle Down (44:56)
- Boozoo Bajou – Divers (50:16)
- HNNY – Sunday (55:14)